Florida’s WINGS Coordinator
The Florida WINGS Coordinator, from the Office of the State Courts Administrator, serves as the Florida WINGS project manager and works closely with the Steering Committee to:
- Ensure that the steering committee and subcommittees are comprised of key stakeholders;
- Convene the steering committee according to the agreed meeting schedule;
- Oversee the continuing WINGS meetings and subcommittee meetings;
- Compile and disseminate meeting minutes and reports;
- Publicize WINGS to inform professionals and the public;
- Ensure the collection of data on measurable improvements;
- Plan for and seek funding and resources to sustain WINGS;
- Research policies and procedures or coordinate research; and
- Manage recommendation implementation.
Laura Methvin, J.D.
Innovations & Outreach
Office of the State Courts Administrator
500 S. Duval Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1900